Suitable for IoT industry applications like smart metering, asset tracking, smart parking, smart home, wearable devices, wireless POS, etc. Fibocom’s new high-performance MA510–GL IoT module supports 450 MHz and LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS. This device comes with built-in GNSS and is pin-to-pin compatible with Fibocom LTE Cat M module 510 family thereby enabling customers to immigrate easily between different technologies without hardware changes.
The small size and ultra-low power consumption, rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces, etc. are the standout features of the MA510 module. Fibocom’s MA510 LTE Cat M module has certified by FCC/ PTCRB/ CE-RED/ GCF/ IC/ RCM/ JATE/ TELEC/ Anatel/ NCC, and obtained telecom operators’ certifications such as AT&T, Sprint, KDDI, Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, etc.
Key Features of MA510 LTE Cat M
- Cat-NB2: B1/2/3/4/5/8/12/13/18/19/20/25/26/28/66/71/85
- EGPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GNSS: GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS
- Dimension: 22.2x20.2x2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -40~+85℃
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~4.5V
- AT Command Set: 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005, and proprietary FIBOCOM AT commands
- TX Power: (Power Class 5)
- GSM850/900: 32.5dBm±1dB
- DCS1800/PCS1900: 29.5dBm±1dB
- Cat-M1: 21dBm±1dB
- Cat-NB2: 21dBm±1dB