TT Electronics has introduced the S-2CONNECT Creo SOM, an end-to-end framework that delivers hardware, connectivity, and infrastructure and user experience solutions in IoT applications. By connecting the products and systems, the device enables users to achieve tangible results such as improved efficiencies, unnecessary maintenance elimination, reduced carbon footprint, and data-led business decisions.
This new cost-effective embedded S-2CONNECT Creo system-on-module platform offers robustness and scalability in building industrial IoT products. The powerful processor and cellular connectivity of the device provide global connectivity and deliver the perfect communication bridge for true real-time sensing and positioning data.
With multiple industry-standard interfaces, the S-2CONNECT Creo SOM is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as automation, asset tracking, mobile healthcare, and broader industrial IoT. The device can accommodate the most demanding applications such as ARM Cortex-A7 processor with embedded Linux OS that supports a wide range of interfaces for connecting peripherals such as Bluetooth, GNSS for positioning, and serial interfaces.
The S-2CONNECT Creo SOM features 4GB flash memory, 256MB RAM, and a TPM (Trusted Platform Module) integrated security cryptoprocessor for enhanced protection. The integrated sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer provide built-in functionality.
Features of S-2CONNECT Creo SOM Board
- 2G fall-back
- Pre-certified for EU, UK, US, and Canada
- Highly flexible SOM with advanced features to drive powerful applications
- 256MB RAM
- Flash memory 4GB Flash memory is used for direct system booting and user data storage
- Proven edge connector - 200-pin SODIMM
- Scalable platform.
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) integrated security cryptoprocessor for enhanced security
- Soldered eSIM + 3FF (micro SIM-card holder). Optional cellular connectivity subscription plans available
Note: More technical information can be found in the S-2CONNECT Creo SOM Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page.