AAEON has introduced the new Industrial-Grade Network Appliance ICS-6280 that is Powered by the Intel Atom x6000E series processors and is specially designed for optimal performance in rugged industrial environments. This new device is equipped with application-specific benefits such as remote device management technology for Industrial IoT networks and is bolstered by its wide operating temperature of -40°C ~ 75°C, which ensures continuity of operation in industrial settings.
While durable and rugged, the ICS-6280 maintains excellent connectivity via its sophisticated and purpose-built I/O, with LAN Bypass and wireless network support, including expansion options to facilitate Wi-Fi and cellular network connections for excellent networking even in remote deployment scenarios. It insures against threats by incorporating physical security features such as an isolated COM port, alongside NGFW, redundant power supply, and UTM support to its mechanism.
- Intel Elkhart Lake SoC
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet x 4
- Supports up to 2 Pairs LAN Bypass (Optional)
- 260-pin DDR4 3200Mhz SODIMM with IBECC support x 1
- Support mini-card socket x 1, Micro SIM socket x 1
- 9~48Vdc power redundancy input with terminal block x 2
- 2.5” SATA SSD x 1 support
- Support upto RS-232/422/485 COM ports x 2 (COM2 with isolation) with ESD Protection
- HDMI port x 1, USB 3.2 ports x 2, VGA port x 1
- Wide-Temp -40°C ~ 75°C Fanless Solution