AAEON has released its first ATX board ATX-Q670A that comes with DDR5 support and can provide customers with an unprecedented 50% increase in bandwidth and also a decrease in power consumption compared to prior generations. Particularly suited to IoT applications, the new ATX-Q670A board also combines the greatest maximum SATA performance with the very fastest SSD to give customer applications access to higher I/O speeds.
The ATX-Q670A is not just faster, but also far more expansive and accommodating to higher-performance modules, offering two PCIe x16 slots alongside both a PCIe x4 and PCIe x1 slot, in addition to a further three PCI slots. Such specifications, alongside the ATX-Q670A’s dual graphic card support mean that it can facilitate everything from video capture to AI calculation for vision-based applications, with four independent 4K@60Hz resolution display capabilities to complete the package.
- 12th Gen. Intel Core LGA1700 Processor
- DDR5 DRAM Support, 4000MHz, Max. 128GB
- Four Independent Display: HDMI2.0 x2, DP x2, VGA Header x1
- Dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet (Option: additional LAN3 i225LM x1)
- M.2 Slot(M key) x2, M.2 Slot(B key) x1 + Micro SIM Slot x1, Mini PCIe x1
- USB 3.2 Gen2 x2, USB 3.2 Gen1 x4, USB 2.0 x3 (Option: USB Type-C x1; USB 3.2 Gen2 x3)
- SATA ports x8
- USB Power switchable feature, convenient way to reset USB device remotely
- Bootable feature in rear USB Port, enhance the security level
- TPM 2.0 on board
For additional protection, given the ATX-Q670A’s capacity to transfer higher volumes of data, it is equipped with a bootable USB feature to prevent bootable programs from accessing the system via a USB device.