STMicroelectronics has released a featured development board for creating diverse applications with STM32H5 microcontrollers (MCUs). The new STM32H573I-DK Discovery kit enables developers to explore all the integrated features of the STM32H5, such as analog peripherals, timers, the ST ART (Adaptive Real-Time) Accelerator, media interfaces, and mathematical accelerators. This makes it easy to evaluate new designs for industrial programmable logic controllers (PLC), motor drives, and smart controllers for appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, and washing machines. Other potential applications include alarm controllers, communication hubs and smart lighting controls.
The STM32H573I-DK Discovery kit is a versatile development board that includes an STM32H5 microcontroller, color touch display, digital microphone, and interfaces such as USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. The board also features an audio codec, flash memory, and headers for connecting expansion shields and daughterboards.
- STM32H573IIK3Q microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®‑M33 core with Arm® TrustZone®, featuring 2 Mbytes of flash memory, 640 Kbytes of SRAM, and cryptography in a UFBGA176 package SMPS option
- 1.54" TFT 240 × 240 pixels color LCD with LED backlight and touch panel
- User USB with USB 2.0 full-speed interface, Sink/Source up to 15 W (5 V / 3 A)
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s, compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- SAI audio codec
- One ST-MEMS digital microphone
- 512-Mbit Octo‑SPI NOR flash memory
- Fan-out daughterboard
ST has created the STM32H573I-DK Discovery kit with examples showing how to use the security services and integrated all the necessary software tools and support in the STM32Cube development ecosystem. This Discovery kit as well as the H5 Nucleo Board NUCLEO-H563ZI are now available from ST’s eStore and Authorized distributors. The Discovery Kit board is priced at $98.75 and the Nucleo Board at $28.75.